My Bigfoot Video wins Prestigious Youtube Honor!
brad
2007-07-25 00:45:35 UTC
#81 Most Discussed (Today) Pets and Animals

It beat out some contenders like "baby house sparrow on my palm", "angry
birds attack owl" and the legendary "hug a pet day" videos

I'd like to thank the academy, skeptical for being supportive of my dream,
lab~rat for giving me the strength to push this project along, nevada john
for his never ending support through this process. Obviously we are looking
forward to Sundance!

And especially I would like my bitch, Skywise for giving me the inspiration
for this epic piece of film.

For those who have not seen this shocking footage:

Skywise- book my flight, you are out of excuses.

Refractorygod
alt.bigfoot.research founder and moderator
(425) 418-2228
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=refractorygod
Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-25 01:02:36 UTC
#81 Most Discussed (Today) Pets and Animals
It beat out some contenders like "baby house sparrow on my palm", "angry
birds attack owl" and the legendary "hug a pet day" videos
I'd like to thank the academy, skeptical for being supportive of my dream,
lab~rat for giving me the strength to push this project along, nevada john
for his never ending support through this process. Obviously we are looking
forward to Sundance!
And especially I would like my bitch, Skywise for giving me the inspiration
for this epic piece of film.
http://youtu.be/MONHYw8XzPw
It is someone with a human face and blue jeans and a mobile phone!

Bert RvB.
--
Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-25 01:11:14 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
And especially I would like my bitch, Skywise for giving me the
inspiration for this epic piece of film.
http://youtu.be/MONHYw8XzPw
It is someone with a human face and blue jeans and a mobile phone!
Another goddamn skeptic.

Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-25 14:48:01 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
And especially I would like my bitch, Skywise for giving me the
inspiration for this epic piece of film.
http://youtu.be/MONHYw8XzPw
It is someone with a human face and blue jeans and a mobile phone!
Another goddamn skeptic.
I examined frame for frame!

You are a troll!

Bert RvB.
--
Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-26 01:28:15 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
It is someone with a human face and blue jeans and a mobile phone!
Another goddamn skeptic.
I examined frame for frame!
That's fantastic- you are not an objective researcher. It is not a human- I
can assure you of this.

Goddamn skeptics just won't keep an open mind. I saw it, I know.

Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-26 19:29:56 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
It is someone with a human face and blue jeans and a mobile phone!
Another goddamn skeptic.
I examined frame for frame!
That's fantastic- you are not an objective researcher. It is not a human- I
can assure you of this.
Goddamn skeptics just won't keep an open mind. I saw it, I know.
I cann't believe that the movie you posses is as bad as the one you
uploaded to YouTube. Therefore why don't you place some of the best
frames of that movie on an website?

If that movie you posses is as bad as the one you uploaded to YouTube
then you are a fraud.

This will not say that I changed my mind about you that you are a troll.

Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-29 20:03:15 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
I cann't believe that the movie you posses is as bad as the one you
uploaded to YouTube. Therefore why don't you place some of the best frames
of that movie on an website?
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics like
you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry friend.
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
If that movie you posses is as bad as the one you uploaded to YouTube then
you are a fraud.
If these exchanges are evidence of your intellect then you are almost as
stupid as Skywise. (and that is very, very stupid)
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
This will not say that I changed my mind about you that you are a troll.
I determined that your were nothing more than a troll when I read your
comments regarding elephantsbird. People like yourself degrade usenet to the
point that serious researchers (like myself) use this for little more than
idle conversation rather than true research.

Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-29 20:20:15 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
I cann't believe that the movie you posses is as bad as the one you
uploaded to YouTube. Therefore why don't you place some of the best frames
of that movie on an website?
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics like
you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry friend.
I do not believe a word of it!

The resolution ( pixels X pixels ) for each frame is much to low and
that is why I believe that you are a troll!
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
This will not say that I changed my mind about you that you are a troll.
I determined that your were nothing more than a troll when I read your
comments regarding elephantsbird. People like yourself degrade usenet to the
point that serious researchers (like myself) use this for little more than
idle conversation rather than true research.
The postings with the subject elephantsbird has nothing to do with your
movie.

I believe that biologist in Africa and not those idiots in front of
their computer who think that they can judge from their chairs.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-29 21:55:58 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics
like you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry
friend.
I do not believe a word of it!
I could simply care less what a troll who throws rocks without providing any
type of constructive research says about the film.
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
The postings with the subject elephantsbird has nothing to do with your
movie.
Your previous postings establish yourself as nothing more than a troll who
stirs up trouble in what has long been considered the most serious research
group in usenet.
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
I believe that biologist in Africa and not those idiots in front of their
computer who think that they can judge from their chairs.
Trying to kiss up to me for being outside researching this creature won't
work. You remain nothing more than a troll who is insignificant to the
research of our furry friend.

Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-31 00:23:39 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics
like you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry
friend.
I do not believe a word of it!
I could simply care less what a troll who throws rocks without providing any
type of constructive research says about the film.
No frames as photo on a webpage?

That movie is a fake!

Bert RvB.
--
Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-31 00:28:36 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
I could simply care less what a troll who throws rocks without providing
any type of constructive research says about the film.
No frames as photo on a webpage?
That movie is a fake!
As a well-known troll on usenet your opinion means absolutely nothing in
here.

Dennisvg / WarlocK
2007-07-31 07:44:20 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics
like you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry
friend.
I do not believe a word of it!
I could simply care less what a troll who throws rocks without providing any
type of constructive research says about the film.
No frames as photo on a webpage?
That movie is a fake!
Bert RvB.
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-07-31 08:38:52 UTC
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
My film is a victim of poor lighting and shooting on the fly. Skeptics
like you will always attack those who provide evidence of our furry
friend.
I do not believe a word of it!
I could simply care less what a troll who throws rocks without providing any
type of constructive research says about the film.
No frames as photo on a webpage?
That movie is a fake!
Bert RvB.
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
You are not interested in Bigfoot at all.

The only reason why you visit this newsgroup is because you can troll
around as long as according to you there is no hard evidence for the
existing of bigfoot. In the newsgroup nl.wetenschap ( wetenschap =
science ) you are laughing like a mad cow for the fact that
alt.bigfoot.research exist.

Bert RvB.
--
Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-07-31 14:10:09 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
The only reason why you visit this newsgroup is because you can troll
around as long as according to you there is no hard evidence for the
existing of bigfoot. In the newsgroup nl.wetenschap ( wetenschap =
science ) you are laughing like a mad cow for the fact that
alt.bigfoot.research exist.
In the newsgroup alt.bigfoot.researching we are all laughing like a mad cow
at you, for tying to debunk what is clearly the best footage of bigfoot
since the 1977 Kmart parking lot footage.

Dennisvg / WarlocK
2007-07-31 18:13:46 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
[...]
Hey, I warned you... If you keep posting in the wrong group (nl.wetenschap)
about UFO's, I am going to fuck up all of your postings in your favorite
forums. So fuck off in nl.wetenschap and go spam nl.paranormaal.

And now: show me the posting where I laugh like a mad cow that
alt.bigfoot.research exist. (You can't, because I don't. Its just in your
sick head)
Bert RvB.
brad
2007-07-31 14:08:20 UTC
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
Critical comments from him mean absolutely nothing. He is a well-known
troll on usenet. Just a pest.

Dennisvg / WarlocK
2007-07-31 18:32:12 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
Critical comments from him mean absolutely nothing. He is a well-known
troll on usenet. Just a pest.
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
He believes in:

- Gnomes
- A woman that claims she becomes invisible sometimes
- A girl with X-Ray vision
- Ghost-hichhickers
- Ghost-children that push cars from railroad tracks
- Orb's (that attack humans)
- All kind of aliens
- UFO's use Star Trek technology and travel at a speed of 1 lightyear/sec
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
- Thunderbirds (the legendary ones)
- They crossed humans and aliens without hearts to fight in the Vietnam war
- A family of neanderthal and Cro-Magnon still lives in France
- They timetravel for years in Italy
- Criss Angel really flies
- Someone mould something in a certain shape, and it went through the roof
by itself
- etc.....

No I dont make this up. Its a compilation from some of his postings.
Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-08-02 15:40:45 UTC
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Post by brad
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
Critical comments from him mean absolutely nothing. He is a well-known
troll on usenet. Just a pest.
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
Several postings in this newsgroup, and not posted by me,
have the same contents "Bigfoot that run behind cars"!

But many thanks for this subject because this shows how much you know
concerning Bigfoot and the related reports. Nothing at all.

There for "Trol alert!"
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
No I dont make this up. Its a compilation from some of his postings.
And it has nothing to do with alt.bigfoot.research and Bigfoot!

Bert RvB.
--
Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
Dennisvg / WarlocK
2007-08-02 16:03:28 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Post by brad
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
Yeah sure... everything is fake an everybody is an idiot... unless Bertje
approves it.
But elephant-killing elephantbirds like Roc are real.
Critical comments from him mean absolutely nothing. He is a well-known
troll on usenet. Just a pest.
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
Several postings in this newsgroup, and not posted by me,
have the same contents "Bigfoot that run behind cars"!
And than the question. why no pictures, movies etc. It should be so easy.
But no... they camp in the woods and hope to find a bigfoot.
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
But many thanks for this subject because this shows how much you know
concerning Bigfoot and the related reports. Nothing at all.
Sure, but I am not a believer. I ask questions.
And that is your problem. You never ask questions, you just swallow
everything.
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
There for "Trol alert!"
Looney alert in your case
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
No I dont make this up. Its a compilation from some of his postings.
And it has nothing to do with alt.bigfoot.research and Bigfoot!
Good to know you like to stay on topic:
So get the fuck out of nl.wetenschap and use nl.paranormaal for you
postings about UFO's, bigfoot etc....

If you want problems, you will get problems.
Bert RvB.
brad
2007-08-03 00:52:41 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
Several postings in this newsgroup, and not posted by me,
have the same contents "Bigfoot that run behind cars"!
You goddamn troll move on.

Bert ( A W RvB )
2007-08-03 00:58:39 UTC
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
Several postings in this newsgroup, and not posted by me,
have the same contents "Bigfoot that run behind cars"!
You goddamn troll move on.
Why don't you use your power as moderator?

Or do you only think that you are a moderator?

Bert RvB.
www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
brad
2007-08-03 01:03:53 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
You goddamn troll move on.
Why don't you use your power as moderator?
Or do you only think that you are a moderator?
It's usenet dumbfuck. Stay as long as you want- we put up with pussies like
skywise- a troll like ol' Bert will only add to the freakshow. ElephantBirds
and Bigfoot have co-existed for years. Looking forward to future exchanges
with you!

Skywise
2007-08-03 04:46:44 UTC
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by brad
Post by Bert ( A W RvB )
Post by Dennisvg / WarlocK
I am not sure he is a troll. I think he is really a lunatic.
- Some bigfoot that run at regular basis behind cars
Several postings in this newsgroup, and not posted by me,
have the same contents "Bigfoot that run behind cars"!
You goddamn troll move on.
Why don't you use your power as moderator?
Or do you only think that you are a moderator?
Bert RvB.
brad THINKS he a lot of things.
Like tough.
So answer your phone or return my calls you nutless wonder.
brad
2007-08-03 04:56:20 UTC
Post by Skywise
brad THINKS he a lot of things.
Like tough.
And you sweetheart are the pissing post of this group.
Post by Skywise
So answer your phone or return my calls you nutless wonder.
Book the flight pussy.. you have all you need. Your words confirm you are
indeed a fucking nutless coward who is terrified of little ol brad!

Book my flight and quit talking shit motherfucker.

Skeptical
2007-08-03 05:38:42 UTC
Post by Skywise
brad THINKS he a lot of things.
Like tough.
Why didn't you have the balls to tell him this on that message you
left him instead of sounding like a pussy asking for a truce?
Post by Skywise
So answer your phone or return my calls you nutless wonder.
Speaking of nutless wonders, why didn't you leave a return number on
that message to Brad?

Skywise
That's telling the little cowardly bitch, Bert!
brad
2007-07-26 03:01:17 UTC
Awww... the big brave skywise is scared shitless of this cowardly bitch!

Skeptical
2007-07-26 03:09:19 UTC
Post by Skywise
That's telling the little cowardly bitch, Bert!
Says a lot about you when you run and hide from that little cowardly
bitch.

What name are you going to be using at the BF conference so I will
know you?